Instructions for Reading Adobe PDF Documents and Downloading Files
You need to have the Adobe Acrobat Reader (TM) installed on your computer to read or print "PDF" files. To install the reader yourself, perform the following steps:
- Go to the Adobe Web Site and select the free Adobe Acrobat Reader,
- Follow the instructions from the web site to configure your web browser.
Once you have the Reader installed, you can open or download the PDF files as explained below:
Small Files (500 KB or less)
Simply "point and click" on the file name. The document opens and you can read it, print it, or save it.
Large Files (larger than 500 KB):
- Point your cursor on the file you want to download, but do not click yet.
- Now, right click on your mouse button to open the Quick menu.
- Download the file using one of the following methods:
- If you are using Microsoft Explorer, click on "Save Target As."
- If you are using Netscape Navigator, Click on "Save Link As."
- If you are using another browser, follow its instructions to download files.
- Save the file on your hard drive and then view the file from that location.